Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.2
Animation nodes are not selected when clicking CTRL+A
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Case_1119191_ctrla"
2. Open Animation Window and "New Animation" animation
3. Click somewhere in Animation Window and press CTRL + A
Expected result: All animation nodes are selected
Actual result: None of the nodes are selected and zoom of the Animation Window is changed to fit all nodes
Reproducible with - 2018.3.0a6, 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0b1, 2019.2.0a3
Not reproducible with - 2017.4.19f1, 2018.3.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Presets] Deleting a single preset from the project generates an error in the console
- [Linux] [Bugreporter] Suggestion box never updates
- [Pen][Editor] Pen position is not consistent with Mouse position in custom Editor window.
- InvalidOperationException when exiting Playmode
- Inspector mode defaults to "Normal" after Editor restart