Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Animation is glitchy when 'Optimize Game Objects' option is selected
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Open scene 'BugReportScene'.
3) Enter play mode.
There are 2 animated .fbx models in the scene - the one on the left has the 'Optimize Game Objects' option selected in the Import Settings, and the right one does not. The first object is animated incorrectly - the animation is blinking and glitchy, some parts are flipped. Unchecking the optimisation option makes both models behave the same.
5.5.0a1, 5.4.0b21, 5.3.5p3, 5.3.4p4.
Did not reproduce:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Light Probe Group cells are always rendered at (0,0,0)
- Color32 Picker Context Menu will always display in the left corner regardless of where the mouse click is positioned
- Reflection probes must be rebaked twice to update when using "Generate Lighting" button
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Baked cookies are offset between GPU and CPU lightmapper