Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Animation is glitchy when 'Optimize Game Objects' option is selected
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Open scene 'BugReportScene'.
3) Enter play mode.
There are 2 animated .fbx models in the scene - the one on the left has the 'Optimize Game Objects' option selected in the Import Settings, and the right one does not. The first object is animated incorrectly - the animation is blinking and glitchy, some parts are flipped. Unchecking the optimisation option makes both models behave the same.
5.5.0a1, 5.4.0b21, 5.3.5p3, 5.3.4p4.
Did not reproduce:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown