Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
Animation is glitchy when 'Optimize Game Objects' option is selected
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Open scene 'BugReportScene'.
3) Enter play mode.
There are 2 animated .fbx models in the scene - the one on the left has the 'Optimize Game Objects' option selected in the Import Settings, and the right one does not. The first object is animated incorrectly - the animation is blinking and glitchy, some parts are flipped. Unchecking the optimisation option makes both models behave the same.
5.5.0a1, 5.4.0b21, 5.3.5p3, 5.3.4p4.
Did not reproduce:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Two identical HDRP templates are shown in new project creation when selecting 2019.1.8f1 or 2019.1.7f1 version
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- Serialized bodyMask property appends to itself with each reimport if clipAnimations is modified in OnPostProcess
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.