Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Animation] IndexOutOfRangeException error is thrown on creating Animator Parameter
IndexOutOfRangeException error is thrown on creating animation parameter.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Gameobject > 3D Object > Cube.
3. Select Cube > Windows > Animation > Create.
4. Project Window > Open Cube Animator > Click on the Parameter tab.
5. Click on "+" > Float.
IndexOutOfRangeException error is thrown in the console.
No error in the console.
Working Fine in:
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
UnityEditor.Graphs.ParameterControllerView.AddParameterMenu (System.Object value) (at <492b4e7aa2b24ec0abeac998d966f035>:0)
UnityEditor.GenericMenu.CatchMenu (System.Object userData, System.String options, System.Int32 selected) (at <193ca33d21dd486998e80992690939b0>:0)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player
- Lighting data is carried over from one Scene to another when changing Scenes in the Play Mode
- The <sprite> tag inserted image from a Sprite Asset into the UI Builder Button disappears when the Inlined Style Text Shadow Horizontal or Vertical Offset is set to be more than 0 px
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance