Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.2.2
Found in [Package]
[Animation] Failing to add animation Property to the parent of a rigged character
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached project
2. Open Animation Window
3. Select SamplePrefab, then select Create in Animation window to create "New Animation"
4. In the Animation window, click Add Property
5. Add Ethan > Ethan Body > Skinned Mesh Renderer > Blend Shape.blend Nose.TellLies
Expected results: Property is added, or a message explaining why it could not be added is logged
Actual results: Property is silently not added.
Reproduced with: 2019.3.0a6, 2019.2.0b6, 2019.1.7f1, 2018.4.2f1
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.27f1
- In this case, the animated character is attached to parent game object and Animator is added to the parent. Removing Avatar from Animator component would resolve this issue. Re-adding an avatar to Animator component would result in warring "The Game object or Component is missing" on animation Property.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Errors appear when entering Play Mode if using AsDeferredJobArray()
- Animator with nested avatar root show missing properties in the Animation Window
- TerrainData.AwakeFromLoad takes around 13-19 ms after loading a Terrain from an asset bundle
- System.Threading.Task tasks cause stall when used in WebGL
- [Package Manager] Access denied when installing some packages