Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.2.2
Found in [Package]
[Animation] Failing to add animation Property to the parent of a rigged character
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached project
2. Open Animation Window
3. Select SamplePrefab, then select Create in Animation window to create "New Animation"
4. In the Animation window, click Add Property
5. Add Ethan > Ethan Body > Skinned Mesh Renderer > Blend Shape.blend Nose.TellLies
Expected results: Property is added, or a message explaining why it could not be added is logged
Actual results: Property is silently not added.
Reproduced with: 2019.3.0a6, 2019.2.0b6, 2019.1.7f1, 2018.4.2f1
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.27f1
- In this case, the animated character is attached to parent game object and Animator is added to the parent. Removing Avatar from Animator component would resolve this issue. Re-adding an avatar to Animator component would result in warring "The Game object or Component is missing" on animation Property.
Jan 02, 2022 09:18
MILAN DAY MILAN NIGHT MARKET ORIGINAL WEBSITE 101% SURE YOU INTERESTED TUSTED WEBSITE
VISIT HERE - HTTP://MILANDAY.MOBI
Nov 13, 2020 03:09
I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. Please take a look at livecoupons.net if you care about free Animation window ver
Aug 24, 2020 16:50
I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. http://kalyanchart.net/
Aug 24, 2020 14:21
This is very interesting content! I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your points and have come to the conclusion that you are right about many of them. You are great. http://dpboss.guru/
Aug 02, 2020 17:23
There are many people who love dancing and some people do professional dance. I know the person who is best dancer among all dancers and she is Martha Graham. Now she is a very famous choreographer as well she know how to dance on each beat and she never miss a single beat. <a href="https://www.bonusvedot.com/vedonlyontibonukset/">Vedonlyöntibonukset</a>
Jul 17, 2020 06:31
I undoubtedly didn’t understand that. Learnt some thing new nowadays! Thanks for that. [url=https://www.sosyalmasa.com/gundem/fenerbahce-zorlu-derbi-17033.html]bet365[/url]
Jun 28, 2020 18:53
Excellent information on your blog, thank you for taking the time to share with us. Amazing insight you have on this, it's nice to find a website that details so much information about different artists.
Buy Percocet 10mg https://legalonlinepharmacy.com/index.php/product/buy-percocet-online/
Jun 25, 2020 08:36
If your looking for Online Illinois license plate sticker renewals then you have need to come to the right place.We offer the fastest Illinois license plate sticker renewals in the state. <a href="https://sexualrevelation.com/best-sex-toy-for-males-masturbator-fleshlight-review/">Masturbator Fleshlight</a>
Jun 22, 2020 18:58
This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work
buy cheap weight loss medicines https://onlinestoreforu.com/weight-loss
Jun 21, 2020 15:32
Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include.
rental car https://www.rentcar.com.sg/
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Input Field ignores first keyboard input when calling Focus() from code
- GC Alloc when using Graphics.RenderMeshInstanced
- [VFX Graph][URP] VFX crashes on URP when dragging VFX asset to the Hierarchy window
- InvalidOperationException when using AsyncGPUReadback.RequestIntoNativeArray
- Generated Entities look different when Depth Priming Mode is changed
Resolution Note (fix version 1.2.2):
Added a warning message and disable the animation property for the animated gameobject in the animation window's "Add property" popup, if the animator component is attached to the parent gameobject.