Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
Animation Events can be added to read-only animation
Animation Events can be added to read-only animation.
- Load in any fbx with animation.
- Open the animation window.
- Right click on the animation event timeline and select "Add Animation Event"
An animation event is added to the animation clip even though the clip is read-only.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Two identical HDRP templates are shown in new project creation when selecting 2019.1.8f1 or 2019.1.7f1 version
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- Serialized bodyMask property appends to itself with each reimport if clipAnimations is modified in OnPostProcess
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.