Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Animation Events can be added to read-only animation
Animation Events can be added to read-only animation.
- Load in any fbx with animation.
- Open the animation window.
- Right click on the animation event timeline and select "Add Animation Event"
An animation event is added to the animation clip even though the clip is read-only.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'