Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Animation Events can be added to read-only animation
Animation Events can be added to read-only animation.
- Load in any fbx with animation.
- Open the animation window.
- Right click on the animation event timeline and select "Add Animation Event"
An animation event is added to the animation clip even though the clip is read-only.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete