Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Animation Events can be added to read-only animation
Animation Events can be added to read-only animation.
- Load in any fbx with animation.
- Open the animation window.
- Right click on the animation event timeline and select "Add Animation Event"
An animation event is added to the animation clip even though the clip is read-only.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true