Search Issue Tracker
[Animation] event UI is different according to if an object is selected or if animation is opened directly
Steps to repro:
1. open project with animations
2. open window > general > animation
3. in hierarchy, select an animated game object
4. in animation window, select an animation from the dropdown
5. select an animation event (or add a new one)
6. check inspector, observe the UI shows a dropdown "Function: (No function selected)"
7. in project view, select animation asset
8. in animation window, select the same event
9. observe UI in inspector is different (as pictured in docs: https://docs.unity3d.com/2020.2/Documentation/Manual/script-AnimationWindowEvent.html )
Expected: Animation event can only be accessed with correct UI, when accessed via game-object
Actual: animation event can be accessed via asset resulting in confusing UI, and docs shows this broken UI
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build