Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.2.4
Found in [Package]
Animation event in Timeline triggers twice
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached project
2. Open "SampleScene" scene
3. Open Animation from Timeline
4. Enter play mode
5. Check Console window
Expected results: Animations event triggers once in the animation loop
Actual results: Animation event triggers twice in the animation loop. Once at animation event and other time at the start of the animation loop.
Reproduced with: 2019.3.0a11, 2019.2.0f1, 2019.1.13f1, 2018.4.5f1, 2017.4.30f1
- Not reproducible when animation with an event is used in without a Timeline.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules