Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.2.4
Found in [Package]
Animation event in Timeline triggers twice
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached project
2. Open "SampleScene" scene
3. Open Animation from Timeline
4. Enter play mode
5. Check Console window
Expected results: Animations event triggers once in the animation loop
Actual results: Animation event triggers twice in the animation loop. Once at animation event and other time at the start of the animation loop.
Reproduced with: 2019.3.0a11, 2019.2.0f1, 2019.1.13f1, 2018.4.5f1, 2017.4.30f1
- Not reproducible when animation with an event is used in without a Timeline.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UpdateRendererBonudingVolumes process takes more time when disabled Renderers are used
- "ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null" error is thrown when selecting a Visual Element with a custom Render Texture set as a background
- Changes are not saved when changing Styles' orders in the UI Builder
- “InvalidOperationException: Not enough space in output buffer (need 24, has 0)” error is thrown when using NativeList.GetVertices()
- High CPU usage when Spline Evaluate functions are used