Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.2.4
Found in [Package]
Animation event in Timeline triggers twice
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached project
2. Open "SampleScene" scene
3. Open Animation from Timeline
4. Enter play mode
5. Check Console window
Expected results: Animations event triggers once in the animation loop
Actual results: Animation event triggers twice in the animation loop. Once at animation event and other time at the start of the animation loop.
Reproduced with: 2019.3.0a11, 2019.2.0f1, 2019.1.13f1, 2018.4.5f1, 2017.4.30f1
- Not reproducible when animation with an event is used in without a Timeline.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Unity licensing command on Linux pops a progress bar when using -batchmode and -nographics
- SerializedReference GameObject property gets set to null after entering Play mode
- Profiler - RawFrameDataIterator ThreadID will always return 0 for profiler frame data loaded from .data files
- Crash on scripting_field_get_type when a Script has List<> of LayoutKind.Explicit struct with [FieldOffset(1)] ScriptableObject
- Frame Debugger doesn't work when using Camera.SetTargetBuffers