Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.2.4
Found in [Package]
Animation event in Timeline triggers twice
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached project
2. Open "SampleScene" scene
3. Open Animation from Timeline
4. Enter play mode
5. Check Console window
Expected results: Animations event triggers once in the animation loop
Actual results: Animation event triggers twice in the animation loop. Once at animation event and other time at the start of the animation loop.
Reproduced with: 2019.3.0a11, 2019.2.0f1, 2019.1.13f1, 2018.4.5f1, 2017.4.30f1
- Not reproducible when animation with an event is used in without a Timeline.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OpenGL][Linux] Scene View flickers diagonally when zooming in/out
- Error "0xc00d36e6" is thrown when importing a video file encoded with the 58.76.100 encoder
- [2022.2] “targetDisplay” doesn’t change the camera’s “Target Display” setting when called from the script
- [Windows 11] Package Manager Features are displayed incorrectly after moving the mouse
- Android Install Location changes when Exporting Project