Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.2
[Animation] Error is thrown when calling Animator.keepAnimatorControllerStateOnDisable on an inactive GameObject
1. Download attached "AnimatorAndPoolsIssue.zip" project and open in Unity
2. Open "SampleScene" scene
3. Enter to Play mode
4. Observe that Errors are thrown in Console:
"Assertion failed on expression: 'm_BindingsDataSet.m_GenericBindingConstant != NULL'
Pool:Awake() (at Assets/Pool.cs:25)"
- This issue happens on both Windows and macOS
Reproduced on Unity 2018.3.13f1, 2018.3.14f1, 2018.4.4f1, 2019.1.9f1, 2019.2.0b9 and 2019.3.0a9
Not reproduced on Unity 2018.3.12f1
Regression on Unity 2018.3.13f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown
- [2018.4] UnityWebRequest.java has a sHostnameVerifier which doesn't have server identity check implemented
- Secondary hidden Hierarchy windows pop up when a new gameObject is created in another Hierarchy window
- UI Details profiler does not display any information when selected and throws exceptions when UI module is disabled
- [UWP] ContentDialog box doesn't disable apps interactivity