Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.2.X
[Animation] Error is thrown when calling Animator.keepAnimatorControllerStateOnDisable on an inactive GameObject
1. Download attached "AnimatorAndPoolsIssue.zip" project and open in Unity
2. Open "SampleScene" scene
3. Enter to Play mode
4. Observe that Errors are thrown in Console:
"Assertion failed on expression: 'm_BindingsDataSet.m_GenericBindingConstant != NULL'
Pool:Awake() (at Assets/Pool.cs:25)"
- This issue happens on both Windows and macOS
Reproduced on Unity 2018.3.13f1, 2018.3.14f1, 2018.4.4f1, 2019.1.9f1, 2019.2.0b9 and 2019.3.0a9
Not reproduced on Unity 2018.3.12f1
Regression on Unity 2018.3.13f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI] Color picker tool is stuck in the pixel sampling stage
- Unity 2019.4 opens the manual and scripting reference for 2020.3
- [Mac] Script recompilation window shows up but doesn't recompile scripts after focusing unity by clicking on the system tabs
- 'View documentation' doesn't open an offline documentation when the package is added from a local disk
- Public variable's value is unable to be changed when it's above a CustomPropertyDrawer field