Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.2
[Animation] Error is thrown when calling Animator.keepAnimatorControllerStateOnDisable on an inactive GameObject
1. Download attached "AnimatorAndPoolsIssue.zip" project and open in Unity
2. Open "SampleScene" scene
3. Enter to Play mode
4. Observe that Errors are thrown in Console:
"Assertion failed on expression: 'm_BindingsDataSet.m_GenericBindingConstant != NULL'
Pool:Awake() (at Assets/Pool.cs:25)"
- This issue happens on both Windows and macOS
Reproduced on Unity 2018.3.13f1, 2018.3.14f1, 2018.4.4f1, 2019.1.9f1, 2019.2.0b9 and 2019.3.0a9
Not reproduced on Unity 2018.3.12f1
Regression on Unity 2018.3.13f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Crash in wrapper managed-to-native) System.Diagnostics.StackFrame:get_frame_info (int,bo when importing an mp4 5760 x 2880 video
- Bug reporter on MacOS doesn't correctly support dark mode
- [Vulkan][Android] Video Player in 2018.4 using Vulkan does not play Videos