Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.2
[Animation] Error is thrown when calling Animator.keepAnimatorControllerStateOnDisable on an inactive GameObject
1. Download attached "AnimatorAndPoolsIssue.zip" project and open in Unity
2. Open "SampleScene" scene
3. Enter to Play mode
4. Observe that Errors are thrown in Console:
"Assertion failed on expression: 'm_BindingsDataSet.m_GenericBindingConstant != NULL'
Pool:Awake() (at Assets/Pool.cs:25)"
- This issue happens on both Windows and macOS
Reproduced on Unity 2018.3.13f1, 2018.3.14f1, 2018.4.4f1, 2019.1.9f1, 2019.2.0b9 and 2019.3.0a9
Not reproduced on Unity 2018.3.12f1
Regression on Unity 2018.3.13f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nodes in the Vertex block are deleted when the edge connected to the Node is deleted
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made
- [Profiler] Scrubbing through filtered frames or sorting their data replaces the displayed data with duplicated data entries
- Errors are thrown and Sub Emitter is not reparented when trying to reparent Sub Emitters of Prefabs