Search Issue Tracker
Animation Editor: Must do "Both Tangents -> Constant" operation twice for it to take effect.
Boolean values can only be 0 or 1, new keys added to a boolean variable curve should have constant tangents by default. The value field for booleans should only permit values 0 and 1 when edited.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)