Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.0
Animation controller doesn't save onto a gameObject
1. Open attached project
2. Open the "test" scene
3. Drag the "bug" animation controller onto the "bugObject" animator and save the scene
4. Re-open the scene
5. Notice that the "bugObject" has the old animation controller (HumanMaleHumakti)
Actual result: The new animation controller isn't saved onto the "bugobject" gameObject
Expected result: The new animation controller should be save onto the "bugObject" gameObject
Workaround: After adding the new animator controller change the gameObjects name and then save.
Regression introduced in: 5.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default