Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
Animation controller doesn't save onto a gameObject
1. Open attached project
2. Open the "test" scene
3. Drag the "bug" animation controller onto the "bugObject" animator and save the scene
4. Re-open the scene
5. Notice that the "bugObject" has the old animation controller (HumanMaleHumakti)
Actual result: The new animation controller isn't saved onto the "bugobject" gameObject
Expected result: The new animation controller should be save onto the "bugObject" gameObject
Workaround: After adding the new animator controller change the gameObjects name and then save.
Regression introduced in: 5.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete