Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.0
Animation controller doesn't save onto a gameObject
1. Open attached project
2. Open the "test" scene
3. Drag the "bug" animation controller onto the "bugObject" animator and save the scene
4. Re-open the scene
5. Notice that the "bugObject" has the old animation controller (HumanMaleHumakti)
Actual result: The new animation controller isn't saved onto the "bugobject" gameObject
Expected result: The new animation controller should be save onto the "bugObject" gameObject
Workaround: After adding the new animator controller change the gameObjects name and then save.
Regression introduced in: 5.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website