Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
[UI] Animation clip naming does not follow ascending naming convention
1. Create a new project
2. Open the Animation window with "CTRL + 6" shortcut
3. Create a couple Animation clips following this naming convention "1", "2"
4. Create a couple Animation clips following this naming convention "10", "11"
Expected result: Animation clips with names "10" and "11" are below the animation clip named "2"
Actual result: Animation clips with names "10" and "11" are above the animation clip named "2" (See attached AnimationClip.mp4)
Reproduces on: 2018.4.25f1, 2019.3.16f1, 2019.4.4f1, 2020.1.0b15, 2020.2.0a18
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SHADERPASS has incorrect value when using Shader Graph for Built-In target
- [VFX] Gizmo still incorrectly rendered for a hidden property
- Nested object label indentation is incorrect when using the UI Toolkit Inspector
- Crash on tlsf_free when UI Elements are moved to the side by scrolling
- Setting VideoPlayer.time and pausing results in incorrect player.frame values