Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
[UI] Animation clip naming does not follow ascending naming convention
1. Create a new project
2. Open the Animation window with "CTRL + 6" shortcut
3. Create a couple Animation clips following this naming convention "1", "2"
4. Create a couple Animation clips following this naming convention "10", "11"
Expected result: Animation clips with names "10" and "11" are below the animation clip named "2"
Actual result: Animation clips with names "10" and "11" are above the animation clip named "2" (See attached AnimationClip.mp4)
Reproduces on: 2018.4.25f1, 2019.3.16f1, 2019.4.4f1, 2020.1.0b15, 2020.2.0a18
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Hierarchy is not repainted when pressing the Toggle Picking shortcut
- EndLayoutGroup error is thrown when closing a SaveFilePanel invoked from within a GUI Scope which was declared via using keyword
- Warning message appears when adding child GameObject with a collider into CompositeCollider2D with a script
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] Build fails when running UnityLinker