Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
Animated Materials turned on causes CPU usage of 30-50%
1. Open any project
2. In scene view either turn on effects, or under effects turn on Animated Materials
3. In Activity Monitor check Unity CPU usage
Notes. With an empty project CPU usage jumps from ~5% to 30%. With simple cubes in it it jumps to 40%-50%.
This is not a bug but a limitation of the feature. We can't easily know if the scene has animated materials or not, so we have to busy-repaint the scene always when animated materials is switched on.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Templates are missing in Hub 3.0.0-beta.2 when creating new project for Unity 2022.1
- SRPBatcher not increasing CBuffer size when material shader is changed
- [Android] Italic Font Style differs between Editor and devices
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1