Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
Animated Materials turned on causes CPU usage of 30-50%
1. Open any project
2. In scene view either turn on effects, or under effects turn on Animated Materials
3. In Activity Monitor check Unity CPU usage
Notes. With an empty project CPU usage jumps from ~5% to 30%. With simple cubes in it it jumps to 40%-50%.
This is not a bug but a limitation of the feature. We can't easily know if the scene has animated materials or not, so we have to busy-repaint the scene always when animated materials is switched on.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants