Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[ANIM] Deoptimize Transform Hierarchy does not reset scale properly
Optimize Transform Hierarchy treats scale properly, but Deoptimize Transform Hierarchy does not reset scale as expected.
-drop attached Corgi.FBX into project
-drag Corgi asset into scene
-RMB-click on the Animation component and select Optimize Transform Hierarchy (scale of GO did not change, good!)
-RMB-click on the Animation component and select Deoptimize Transform Hierarchy...
bug: scale was not handled properly and GO is now smaller (scaled down)
expected result: scale should be handled properly and GO should change size
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website