Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[ANIM] Deoptimize Transform Hierarchy does not reset scale properly
Optimize Transform Hierarchy treats scale properly, but Deoptimize Transform Hierarchy does not reset scale as expected.
-drop attached Corgi.FBX into project
-drag Corgi asset into scene
-RMB-click on the Animation component and select Optimize Transform Hierarchy (scale of GO did not change, good!)
-RMB-click on the Animation component and select Deoptimize Transform Hierarchy...
bug: scale was not handled properly and GO is now smaller (scaled down)
expected result: scale should be handled properly and GO should change size
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version