Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[ANIM] Deoptimize Transform Hierarchy does not reset scale properly
Optimize Transform Hierarchy treats scale properly, but Deoptimize Transform Hierarchy does not reset scale as expected.
-drop attached Corgi.FBX into project
-drag Corgi asset into scene
-RMB-click on the Animation component and select Optimize Transform Hierarchy (scale of GO did not change, good!)
-RMB-click on the Animation component and select Deoptimize Transform Hierarchy...
bug: scale was not handled properly and GO is now smaller (scaled down)
expected result: scale should be handled properly and GO should change size
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Adding a specific script to gameObject crashes editor
- Crashes while undo changes after editing two scenes in Hierarchy Window and remove one without save
- Unsigned Long (ulong) value input range is identical to Long in Inspector
- UI Image Position doesn't updated in Editor IF the object is not active while using PointerEventData eventData
- Linear Color Space cause Icons to become darker in Project Window then Terrain texture is set