Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[ANIM] Deoptimize Transform Hierarchy does not reset scale properly
Optimize Transform Hierarchy treats scale properly, but Deoptimize Transform Hierarchy does not reset scale as expected.
-drop attached Corgi.FBX into project
-drag Corgi asset into scene
-RMB-click on the Animation component and select Optimize Transform Hierarchy (scale of GO did not change, good!)
-RMB-click on the Animation component and select Deoptimize Transform Hierarchy...
bug: scale was not handled properly and GO is now smaller (scaled down)
expected result: scale should be handled properly and GO should change size
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- Missing Lights when using Enlighten Realtime GI in HDRP
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [iOS] Multi Line Mobile Input Fields show transparent background when Dark Mode is enabled and no text is in the field