Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[Anim] Animator controller freeze
Animator controller freezes when you disable Animator component, move a state in the Animator, then re-enable the Animator controller.
-open Locomotion scene
-click Editor Play
(while in runtime)
-select Greg in Hierarchy
-disable the Animator component
-move a State in the Animator
-re-enable the Animator component...
bug: states and layer weights are frozen (see attached Animator.gif).
expected: states and layer weights are re-enabled properly.
note: Editor Stop, then Play again, fixes the controller.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scripting][Event] InputUpdateType.Manual does not work
- Objects connected by joints begin rotating continuously when colliding with each other
- [HUB] Installed build targets are not shown while opening an existing project
- Previewing an Animation from the Animation Window results in bone transform changes
- EditorApplication.projectWasLoaded doesn't fire when the editor is launched with -batchmode -quit -executeMethod