Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[Anim] Animator controller freeze
Animator controller freezes when you disable Animator component, move a state in the Animator, then re-enable the Animator controller.
-open Locomotion scene
-click Editor Play
(while in runtime)
-select Greg in Hierarchy
-disable the Animator component
-move a State in the Animator
-re-enable the Animator component...
bug: states and layer weights are frozen (see attached Animator.gif).
expected: states and layer weights are re-enabled properly.
note: Editor Stop, then Play again, fixes the controller.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crash in SerializedFile::ReadMetadata<false> when AssetBundle. LoadFromMemory() is called
- ProceduralMaterial.ClearCache() on "Do Nothing" Substance triggers RebuildTextures
- Setting "Default Behavior Mode" to "2D" breaks HDR rendering
- Crash in GdipCreateBitmapFromStream when calling System.Drawing.Bitmap constructor
- DLL files are not excluded during building for standalone platform, even though they are selected to be excluded