Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
[Anim] Animator controller freeze
Animator controller freezes when you disable Animator component, move a state in the Animator, then re-enable the Animator controller.
-open Locomotion scene
-click Editor Play
(while in runtime)
-select Greg in Hierarchy
-disable the Animator component
-move a State in the Animator
-re-enable the Animator component...
bug: states and layer weights are frozen (see attached Animator.gif).
expected: states and layer weights are re-enabled properly.
note: Editor Stop, then Play again, fixes the controller.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is proposing a shader which isn't there
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- IL2CPP: Nested Try-Catch and Throw statement results in incorrect behaviour