Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[Anim] Animator controller freeze
Animator controller freezes when you disable Animator component, move a state in the Animator, then re-enable the Animator controller.
-open Locomotion scene
-click Editor Play
(while in runtime)
-select Greg in Hierarchy
-disable the Animator component
-move a State in the Animator
-re-enable the Animator component...
bug: states and layer weights are frozen (see attached Animator.gif).
expected: states and layer weights are re-enabled properly.
note: Editor Stop, then Play again, fixes the controller.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Collab: revisions?include=changes call is uncompressed and can get really large (4+ megabytes
- Typing Asian characters inside an InputField then changing its text throught the Inspector freezes the InputField
- Scene is set dirty immediately after opening it
- [iOS] Black screen using procedural texture
- Copying from one timeline, pasting to another, and then deleting the first timeline also deletes pasted content in the second