Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
[anim] Animation Window Preview changes default Humanoid pose in Scene
With the below repro steps, the Humanoid pose in the Scene (in this case T-Stance) is changed after previewing an animation in the Animation Window.
-open loco scene
-select Winston GO
-open Animator window and move a node/state in the graph (ex: Blend Tree node).
-without un-selecting Winston, open the Animation Window and scrub the timeline to preview the clip animation.
-now disable the Animation Window Preview button...
bug: character is no longer in a T-Stance in the Scene
expected: character should snap back to the scene pose (T-Stance, in this case)
note1: this bug is not repro if you do not first move a state in the Animator.
note2: this is REALLY bad because it permanently changes the default scene and cannot be un-done.... scene corruption.
note3: this is not a regression since it's been there since at least 5.6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version