Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.3
[Android] When USB debugging is not allowed, selecting or switching to Android platform causes an error
How to reproduce:
1. Connect a device which doesn't recognise your machine (or in Developer Options select revoke USB debugging authorizations)
2. You will get a popup in device "Allow USB debugging", click Cancel or leave popup open
3. Create a new project
4. It uses Standalone Platform, Open Build Settings and select Android Platform
Result: error in the console
5. Switch to Android platform
Result: you get the same error again
CommandInvokationFailure: Unable to retrieve device properties. Please make sure the Android SDK is installed and is properly configured in the Editor. See the Console for more details.
/Users/ieva/Library/Android/sdk/platform-tools/adb -s "UBV0218412000859" shell getprop
error: device unauthorized.
This adb server's $ADB_VENDOR_KEYS is not set
Try 'adb kill-server' if that seems wrong.
Otherwise check for a confirmation dialog on your device.
Reproducible: 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.9f1, 2018.3.0a4, 2018.3.0b6, 2019.1.0a1, 2019.1.0a5
Not reproducible: 2017.4.12f1
Tried and reproduce: Xiaomi Mi 5
Tried and didn't reproduce: iPhone XS Max device which didn't Trust the computer
Note: Project can be successfully built, so this issue is minor
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash regression on ComputeShader inspector "Compile and show code" button
- Silent Crash on Windows when opening a project created in Ubuntu
- Profiler mouse and keyboard navigation is inconsistent and skips entries when analyzing Instantiate calls from a unit test
- Unmaximizing Editor Window results in a new window being created and deleted
- Sphere's cloth explodes/rotates and constraints disappear (only one is left) when entering Play mode