Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.7
[Android] When changing scene after Handheld.PlayFullScreenMovie() was called, app crashes on HTC One M9+
1. Open the attached project
2. Build and run the project on HTC One M9+
3. Notice that after the video finished playing the app crashes (check logcat)
Regression introduced in 5.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Nov 05, 2016 16:47
In unity 5.4.0, I also have the same problem when I call HANDHELD.PLAYFULLSCREENMOVIE() to play a video. It seems it's more likely to crash after that!
Aug 25, 2016 16:10
In curren Version (5.4) it also occurs on Android 4.4.2 as well as 6.0.1, especially when mode is CancelOnInput and you cancel the video
Aug 15, 2016 21:37
So.. I'm on 5.4 and the issue isn't fixed and from what I can tell 5.3.7 doesn't exist. Is it safe to assume that 5.3.7 is a future release that got moved into a patch of 5.4? If not then this should not be marked as fixed as it happens on all 10 of my test devices in the office.
Apr 15, 2016 19:51
Bug also occurs on Lenovo Yoga Tablet 10 B8000h and Lenovo IdeaTab S6000F (Both tested devices run on Android 4.2.2, and based on Mediatek MT8125 Chipset and PowerVR SGX544 GPU)