Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.7
[Android] When changing scene after Handheld.PlayFullScreenMovie() was called, app crashes on HTC One M9+
1. Open the attached project
2. Build and run the project on HTC One M9+
3. Notice that after the video finished playing the app crashes (check logcat)
Regression introduced in 5.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete