Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Android] WebCamDevice.kind does not return correct names of cameras when built to Android devices with 2 or more cameras
1. Build and Run attached project on Android with at least 2 cameras on the back
2. Switch camera by clicking button "Switch camera"
Expected: when a device uses Telephoto (2x zoom) camera, the name of the camera is Telephoto.
Actual: even when a device is using a Telephoto camera, the name is shown as WideAngle.
Reproduced with:2018.4.8f1; 2019.2.4f1; 2019.3.0b1; 2020.1.0a1; 2020.1.0a2
Can't check on 2017.4 due to errors.
Reproduced with devices:
N/A, Samsung Galaxy S10 5G (SM-G977U), Android 9, CPU: Snapdragon 855 SM8150, GPU: Adreno (TM) 640
VLNQA00138, Huawei P20 Pro (CLT-L29), Android 8.1.0, CPU: HiSilicon Kirin 970, GPU: Mali-G72
VLNQA00015, Samsung Galaxy Note8 (SM-N950W), Android 8.0.0, CPU: Snapdragon 835 MSM8998, GPU: Adreno (TM) 540
Not reproduced with devices:
iPhone XS iOS12.1
iPhone X iOS13
On Android device, with multiple cameras (WideAngle, Telephoto, etc) camera names are always shown as WideAngle. On iPhone this features works as expected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles
- Builds fail without a useful error message when building a project with invalid product name