Search Issue Tracker
Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Build for Android
-Rendering is incorrect(see image)
Reproduced on: 2018.3.10f1, 2019.1.0b8, 2019.2.0a9
Note: Development build has a 100% reproduction rate while non-development build reproduces this behaviour 1 in 10 times
Devices under test:
VLNQA00015, Samsung Galaxy Note8 (SM-N950W), 8.0.0, CPU: Snapdragon 835 MSM8998, GPU: Adreno (TM) 540
VLNQA00218, Samsung (SM-N960U), 8.1.0, CPU: Snapdragon 845 SDM845, GPU: Adreno (TM) 630
VLNQA00257, Sony Xperia XZ Premium (G8141), 8.0.0, CPU: Snapdragon 835 MSM8998, GPU: Adreno (TM) 540
N/A, Xiaomi (POCOPHONE F1), 9, CPU: Snapdragon 845 SDM845, GPU: Adreno (TM) 630
If there is no camera in the scene, the backbuffer is not cleared. This is undefined behaviour, and results in noise on Adreno GPUs.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets