Search Issue Tracker
[Android][VR] Static splash image does not appear when Virtual Reality Support is enabled
1. Download and open attached "repro958317.zip" project.
2. Build and run on an Android device.
3. Notice that static splash image does not appear when the app starts.
Expected result: Static splash image appears before Unity's default splash screen.
Actual result: Static splash image does not appear.
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0a1, 2017.3.0b5, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.1.2p1, 5.6.4p1.
Devices under test:
HUAWEI EVA L19*, OS:7.0, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Mali-T880,
Google Pixel*, OS:8.0.0, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 530,
Sony C6603 (Xperia Z)*, OS:5.1.1, CPU:armeabi-v7a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 320,
Note: in Unity 5.6 static splash image does not appear at all even with VR support unchecked. Issue reproduces always when Virtual Reality Supported option is enabled, even with "None" option set as Virtual Reality SDK.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player
- Video won't play at start of scene