Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2
[Android][VR] Right eye is not rendering with Single Pass rendering and camera has Allow HDR enabled
1. Download and open attached "SinglePassTest.zip" project.
2. Build and run project on a device.
Expected result: Both eyes render view correctly.
Actual result: Right eye is not rendering. It is black.
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0b9, 5.6.1p3, 5.6.1p2, 5.5.4f1
Not reproduced with: 2017.2.0a3, 5.6.1p1
Regression introduced in: 5.6.1p2
Devices under test:
Samsung SM G925F (Galaxy S6 Edge)*, OS:7.0, CPU:arm64-v8a,
Samsung SM G928F*, OS:7.0, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Mali-T760,
Not reproduced with:
Samsung SM G800F (Galaxy S5 Mini)*, OS:5.1.1, CPU:armeabi-v7a, GPU:Mali-400 MP, Build:samsung/kminiltexx/kminilte:5.1.1/LMY47X/G800FXXU1BPC4:user/release-keys
Samsung SM G950U*, OS:7.0, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 540,
Notes: Happens when Virtual Reality SDK is set to either Oculus or Cardboard.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules