Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2.0f3
[Android][VR] Right eye is not rendering with Single Pass rendering and camera has Allow HDR enabled
1. Download and open attached "SinglePassTest.zip" project.
2. Build and run project on a device.
Expected result: Both eyes render view correctly.
Actual result: Right eye is not rendering. It is black.
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0b9, 5.6.1p3, 5.6.1p2, 5.5.4f1
Not reproduced with: 2017.2.0a3, 5.6.1p1
Regression introduced in: 5.6.1p2
Devices under test:
Samsung SM G925F (Galaxy S6 Edge)*, OS:7.0, CPU:arm64-v8a,
Samsung SM G928F*, OS:7.0, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Mali-T760,
Not reproduced with:
Samsung SM G800F (Galaxy S5 Mini)*, OS:5.1.1, CPU:armeabi-v7a, GPU:Mali-400 MP, Build:samsung/kminiltexx/kminilte:5.1.1/LMY47X/G800FXXU1BPC4:user/release-keys
Samsung SM G950U*, OS:7.0, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 540,
Notes: Happens when Virtual Reality SDK is set to either Oculus or Cardboard.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP] Terrain paint brush highlighter is missing when using the Light Weight Render Pipeline
- [Scripting/Particles] Gradient Scripting API thread checks have changed after bindings upgrade.
- Issue with reflection probe artifact staying after stopping gameview
- Unity freezes for a short time when prefab with animation is selected
- Input buffering and responsiveness issue for Linux Standalone builds with low framerate