Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
[Android] [VideoPlayer] Video stops playback if trying to play it faster than 1x
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download attached project 'ReproVideoPlayer.zip' and open in Unity
2) Build and run project on a device
3) Touch the screen to increase playback speed
---After 1x video freezes
Expected result: Playback speed increases and video plays without freeze.
Actual result: When playback speed reaches more than 1x, video freezes.
5.6.0f3, 5.6.0p3, 2017.1.0b2
Samsung SM G925F (Galaxy S6 Edge), OS:6.0.1, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Mali-T760, Build:samsung/zeroltexx/zerolte:6.0.1/MMB29K/G925FXXU5DQA7:user/release-keys
HUAWEI EVA L19, OS:7.0, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Mali-T880, Build:HUAWEI/EVA-L19/HWEVA:6.0/HUAWEIEVA-L19/C432B182:user/release-keys
Not reproduced with:
iPhone 6S iOS 10.3.1
Note: In 5.6.0f2 and earlier I wasn't able to play this video at all
Reproduces when video has a framerate of 60FPS
Fixed in: 5.6.2p1, 2017.1.0b9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default
- [iOS] In the generated XCode project all files which are in a ".plugin" Plug-in file becomes a Folder
- [Editor][UI] Dpad is not listed in the Binding Path when Action type is Vector2