Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[Android] VideoPlayer crashes when calling videoPlayer.Prepare()
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Build and Run videoTest2 scene on Android device
Result: Application crashes when initiating playback engines preparation.
Reproducible: 5.6.0b1, 5.6.0b4
LG G5 [LG-H850], Qualcomm Snapdragon 820, Adreno 530, OS 6.0.1
Samsung Galaxy S 5 Neo [SM-G903F], Samsung Exynos 7 Octa, ARM Mali-T720, OS 5.1.1
Google Nexus S [Crespo], Samsung Exynos, PowerVR SGX 540, OS 4.1.2
On iPad Mini 3 iOS 9.3.2 application doesn't crash, only video sound loads
Crash issue is fixed, but on certain Android platforms the playback doesn't start at all
Samsung Galaxy S III Mini GPU [GT-i8190], NovaThorv, ARM NovaThor, OS 4.1.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website