Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[Android] VideoPlayer crashes when calling videoPlayer.Prepare()
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Build and Run videoTest2 scene on Android device
Result: Application crashes when initiating playback engines preparation.
Reproducible: 5.6.0b1, 5.6.0b4
LG G5 [LG-H850], Qualcomm Snapdragon 820, Adreno 530, OS 6.0.1
Samsung Galaxy S 5 Neo [SM-G903F], Samsung Exynos 7 Octa, ARM Mali-T720, OS 5.1.1
Google Nexus S [Crespo], Samsung Exynos, PowerVR SGX 540, OS 4.1.2
On iPad Mini 3 iOS 9.3.2 application doesn't crash, only video sound loads
Crash issue is fixed, but on certain Android platforms the playback doesn't start at all
Samsung Galaxy S III Mini GPU [GT-i8190], NovaThorv, ARM NovaThor, OS 4.1.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode