Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[Android] Video Player doesn't play on some devices when AutoGraphics API is enabled
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Make sure that Auto Graphics API is enabled
3. Build and run on Android device
Result: You will hear only sound, but video is not playing
Samsung Galaxy S5 [SM-G900F] , Qualcomm Snapdragon 801, Adreno 330, OS 6.0.1
Note: Video works when Auto Graphics API is disabled and one keeps only GLES2 so it is forced on device
Reproducible: 5.6.0b11, 2017.1.0a3
In earlier versions application crashed
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected