Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[Android] Video Player doesn't play on some devices when AutoGraphics API is enabled
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Make sure that Auto Graphics API is enabled
3. Build and run on Android device
Result: You will hear only sound, but video is not playing
Samsung Galaxy S5 [SM-G900F] , Qualcomm Snapdragon 801, Adreno 330, OS 6.0.1
Note: Video works when Auto Graphics API is disabled and one keeps only GLES2 so it is forced on device
Reproducible: 5.6.0b11, 2017.1.0a3
In earlier versions application crashed
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website