Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2
[Android] "use micro mscorlib" is removed from Stripping Level option with old Mono runtime
1. Create a new project
2. Switch platform to Android
3. Go to Player Settings
4. In Other Settings find Stripping Level
Result: notice that "use micro mscorlib" in no longer an option
Note: With new Scripting Runtime Version it won't be supported. However, why was it removed from old one?
Reproducible: 2017.1.0b2, 2017.1.0b7, 2017.2.0a1
Not reproducible: 5.6.1p1, 2017.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted