Search Issue Tracker
[Android] UnityWebRequest.Get fails with split binary when asset is located inside apk
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Build the application and adb install only the built .apk file
3. Observe that "Hello, world!" is displayed on screen
4. Now Build And Run the application - this also installs the .obb file
5. Observe that it now shows 404 error (returned from UnityWebRequest.Get).
Expected result: the attached project should succeed in both cases (with and without the obb installed).
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0a13, 2018.3.0f1, 2017.4.18f1
VLNQA00003, Razer Razer Phone (Phone), Android 7.1.1, CPU: Snapdragon 835 MSM8998, GPU: Adreno (TM) 540
VLNQA00138, Huawei P20 Pro (CLT-L29), Android 8.1.0, CPU: HiSilicon Kirin 970, GPU: Mali-G72
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Performance Regression] AnimatorEditorTests Rebind Big Hierarchy 341 Transform
- [Performance Regression] LogTests DebugLogWarning has regressed in performance
- [Performance Regression] ClassListSelector_AddNewElements has regressed in performance
- [Performance Regression] UIElementsStyling: ClassListSelector_AddNewElements test has regressed
- [Performance Regression] UIElementsStyling NameSelector_AddNewElements has regressed from 18.4