Search Issue Tracker
[Android] UnityWebRequest.Get fails with split binary when asset is located inside apk
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Build the application and adb install only the built .apk file
3. Observe that "Hello, world!" is displayed on screen
4. Now Build And Run the application - this also installs the .obb file
5. Observe that it now shows 404 error (returned from UnityWebRequest.Get).
Expected result: the attached project should succeed in both cases (with and without the obb installed).
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0a13, 2018.3.0f1, 2017.4.18f1
VLNQA00003, Razer Razer Phone (Phone), Android 7.1.1, CPU: Snapdragon 835 MSM8998, GPU: Adreno (TM) 540
VLNQA00138, Huawei P20 Pro (CLT-L29), Android 8.1.0, CPU: HiSilicon Kirin 970, GPU: Mali-G72
Project issue. UnityWebRequest should be used in conjunction with streamingPath or persistentDataPath.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [XR][Vulkan] LWRP using stereo instancing renders to only one eye when SRP batcher is enabled
- Unity Unit Tests process terminated in CLI mode because of XR Manager
- Resetting a Preset removes its type and renders it useless
- [LWRP] Add to list button gives empty list when trying to add features to the Forward Renderer
- Inspector blinks / flickers once when Inspector is visible, any object from the Hierarchy is selected and a script is recompiled