Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.3
[Android] UnityWebRequest does not recieve all the Set-Cookie header data
How to reproduce:
1. Open user provided project
2. Build and deploy to device
3. Launch node server using the provided 'server_http.js'
4. On device, enter the address given by the server
5. Press 'Send'
Expected: All 3 headers returned to device
Actual: Only the last header is returned on android
Reproduced on: 5.6.0p4, 5.6.3p1, 2017.1.0p5, 2017.2.0b8, 2017.3.0a5
LG Nexus 5X Android 7.1.2
Xiaomi Mi 5s Android 6.0.1
Does not reproduce on:
iPod 6th gen, iOS 10.2.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Performance Regression] AnimatorEditorTests Rebind Big Hierarchy 341 Transform
- [Performance Regression] LogTests DebugLogWarning has regressed in performance
- [Performance Regression] ClassListSelector_AddNewElements has regressed in performance
- [Performance Regression] UIElementsStyling: ClassListSelector_AddNewElements test has regressed
- [Performance Regression] UIElementsStyling NameSelector_AddNewElements has regressed from 18.4