Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[Android] "Unable to find lib_burst_0_0 and _burst_0_0" message logged when Burst is enabled
This does not have any effect on the actual Burst functionality, just an effort to load split libraries.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Input Field ignores first keyboard input when calling Focus() from code
- GC Alloc when using Graphics.RenderMeshInstanced
- [VFX Graph][URP] VFX crashes on URP when dragging VFX asset to the Hierarchy window
- InvalidOperationException when using AsyncGPUReadback.RequestIntoNativeArray
- Generated Entities look different when Depth Priming Mode is changed
IMPORTANT: the actual issue is the log entry; it doesn't affect burst functionality, burst still works as expected! The log print is also not present in release builds, only in development.
I'm resolving this as "fixed" but only 3/4 log lines were removed. (one line is still logged)
Unfortunately it's the way how plugin lookup works on Android - using Java load API and try to catch exceptions.
Unfortunately I can't change the way how plugin lookup/loading works on Android because it will likely break millions of projects, so this fix is the best I could do.