Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[Android] "Unable to find lib_burst_0_0 and _burst_0_0" message logged when Burst is enabled
This does not have any effect on the actual Burst functionality, just an effort to load split libraries.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Italic Font Style differs between Editor and devices
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR