Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
[Android] UI texture becomes black after minimizing and maximizing the application before splash screen
1. Download and open attached "Puzzle City.zip" project.
2. Build and run for android.
3. When application starts, minimize it before splash screen starts appearing.
4. Maximize the application right after it was minimized.
5. Wait till the level loads.
Expected result: Application loads and UI texture is clearly visible.
Actual result: After application loads, UI texture becomes fully black.
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0b3, 2017.2.0f2, 2017.1.1p4, 5.6.3p4, 5.6.0a6
Not reproduced with: 5.6.0a5, 5.5.4p5
Regression introduced in: 5.6.0a6
Devices under test:
Lge LG H340n*, OS:5.0.1, CPU:armeabi-v7a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 306,
Samsung GT I9300 (Galaxy S3)*, OS:4.3, CPU:armeabi-v7a, GPU:Mali-400 MP,
Samsung SM G930F*, OS:7.0, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Mali-T880,
Not reproduced with:
HUAWEI EVA L19*, OS:7.0, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Mali-T880,
Htc HTC Desire 300*, OS:4.1.2, CPU:armeabi-v7a,
GPU:Adreno (TM) 203, Build:htc/htc_europe/g3u:4.1.2/JZO54K/272032.4:user/release-keys
Notes: Sometimes it takes more than once cycle of steps to reproduce the issue.
Verified with 2018.1.0a4, 2017.3.1p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- EditorGUILayout.PropertyField does not work for Vector4
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes