Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.3
[Android] UI texture becomes black after minimizing and maximizing the application before splash screen
1. Download and open attached "Puzzle City.zip" project.
2. Build and run for android.
3. When application starts, minimize it before splash screen starts appearing.
4. Maximize the application right after it was minimized.
5. Wait till the level loads.
Expected result: Application loads and UI texture is clearly visible.
Actual result: After application loads, UI texture becomes fully black.
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0b3, 2017.2.0f2, 2017.1.1p4, 5.6.3p4, 5.6.0a6
Not reproduced with: 5.6.0a5, 5.5.4p5
Regression introduced in: 5.6.0a6
Devices under test:
Lge LG H340n*, OS:5.0.1, CPU:armeabi-v7a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 306,
Samsung GT I9300 (Galaxy S3)*, OS:4.3, CPU:armeabi-v7a, GPU:Mali-400 MP,
Samsung SM G930F*, OS:7.0, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Mali-T880,
Not reproduced with:
HUAWEI EVA L19*, OS:7.0, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Mali-T880,
Htc HTC Desire 300*, OS:4.1.2, CPU:armeabi-v7a,
GPU:Adreno (TM) 203, Build:htc/htc_europe/g3u:4.1.2/JZO54K/272032.4:user/release-keys
Notes: Sometimes it takes more than once cycle of steps to reproduce the issue.
Verified with 2018.1.0a4, 2017.3.1p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled and set to 1
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents
- [VCS] Importing .unitypackage with version control enabled fails