Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[Android] The Java.exe process that executed Gradle is not Terminated when a Build in Batch mode is completed
1. Download attached project "AndroidTest.zip"
2. Open Command Prompt
3. Write this line "\path\to\Unity.exe" -batchMode -projectPath "\path\to\this\project" -quit -executeMethod Builder.Build -buildTarget Android and execute it
4. Open Task Manager, find there Windows Command Processor and expand it
5. Wait until Build is complete
6. Observe that after a build is complete, the Java.exe process that executed Gradle remains running
- This process is holding on to several file handles (including the Unity log file) and consumes a lot of memory
- If you try to Build project in Unity Editor, there will also be the Java.exe process that executed Gradle running, but after you close Unity Editor, it will be terminated
Reproduced on Unity 2018.2.3f1, 2018.2.6f1 and 2018.3.0a11
Not reproduced on Unity 2018.1.9f2 and 2018.2.2f1 (c18cef34cbcd)
Regression on Unity 2018.2.3f1 (1431a7d2ced7)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"