Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.1, 2019.2
[Android] Temporary Render Textures configured with Memoryless.MSAA render black on Android
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "AndroidMemorylessMSACommandBuffer.zip"
2. Open Sample Scene
3. Select Main Camera > Buffer Example script and make sure that Mode is set to 'None'
4. Build and run to Android device
5. Observe that the cubes wave around the screen
6. Open Editor and in the Buffer Example script, set Mode to 'MSAA'
7. Build and run to Android device
8. Observe that the screen turns black and no wavy cubes are displayed
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0b1, 2018.4.0f1, 2019.1.1f1, 2019.2.0a14, 2019.3.0a2
Unable to reproduce with 2017.4 due to errors
VLNQA00109, Xiaomi MI NOTE Pro (MI NOTE Pro), Android 7.0, CPU: Snapdragon 810 MSM8994, GPU: Adreno (TM) 430
VLNQA00103, Samsung Galaxy Note8 (SM-N950F), Android 7.1.1, CPU: Exynos 9 Octa 8895, GPU: Mali-G71
VLNQA00270, Samsung Galaxy S10e (SM-G970F), Android 9, CPU: Exynos 9 9820, GPU: Mali-G76
VLNQA00144, Samsung Galaxy S9 (SM-G960U1), Android 9, CPU: Snapdragon 845 SDM845, GPU: Adreno (TM) 630
Graphics API: OpenGLES3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes
- [Progress] Progress always displays the remaining time after doing it once