Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
[Android] Temporary Render Textures configured with Memoryless.MSAA render black on Android
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "AndroidMemorylessMSACommandBuffer.zip"
2. Open Sample Scene
3. Select Main Camera > Buffer Example script and make sure that Mode is set to 'None'
4. Build and run to Android device
5. Observe that the cubes wave around the screen
6. Open Editor and in the Buffer Example script, set Mode to 'MSAA'
7. Build and run to Android device
8. Observe that the screen turns black and no wavy cubes are displayed
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0b1, 2018.4.0f1, 2019.1.1f1, 2019.2.0a14, 2019.3.0a2
Unable to reproduce with 2017.4 due to errors
VLNQA00109, Xiaomi MI NOTE Pro (MI NOTE Pro), Android 7.0, CPU: Snapdragon 810 MSM8994, GPU: Adreno (TM) 430
VLNQA00103, Samsung Galaxy Note8 (SM-N950F), Android 7.1.1, CPU: Exynos 9 Octa 8895, GPU: Mali-G71
VLNQA00270, Samsung Galaxy S10e (SM-G970F), Android 9, CPU: Exynos 9 9820, GPU: Mali-G76
VLNQA00144, Samsung Galaxy S9 (SM-G960U1), Android 9, CPU: Snapdragon 845 SDM845, GPU: Adreno (TM) 630
Graphics API: OpenGLES3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.DrawProcedural doesn't work like in DX11 when used with DX12
- [Quest 2] Running Entities Graphics/BatchRendererGroup under Vulkan results in a frame rate drop compared to OpenGLES 3 and causes Tile Binning to cost more
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode