Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0f3
[Android] Tapping on the SplashScreeen disables TouchPhase.Began and TouchPhase.END
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download attached project and open in Unity.
2) Build and run project on a device.
3) Start tapping on a splash screen when it shows up until actual game scene starts.
4) In game scene, click anywhere and notice how camera jumps.
5) Press home screen (to leave game in background) and come back to game. Issue gone.
6) If you don't tap on the splash screen when app launches everything works fine.
Reproduced with: 5.3.6p3, 5.4.0p3, 5.5.0b1
Not reproduced with 5.2.4f1 << errors in console
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button