Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0f3
[Android] Tapping on the SplashScreeen disables TouchPhase.Began and TouchPhase.END
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download attached project and open in Unity.
2) Build and run project on a device.
3) Start tapping on a splash screen when it shows up until actual game scene starts.
4) In game scene, click anywhere and notice how camera jumps.
5) Press home screen (to leave game in background) and come back to game. Issue gone.
6) If you don't tap on the splash screen when app launches everything works fine.
Reproduced with: 5.3.6p3, 5.4.0p3, 5.5.0b1
Not reproduced with 5.2.4f1 << errors in console
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Crash with ComputeTileMeshJob when generating Navmesh