Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0f3
[Android] Tapping on the SplashScreeen disables TouchPhase.Began and TouchPhase.END
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download attached project and open in Unity.
2) Build and run project on a device.
3) Start tapping on a splash screen when it shows up until actual game scene starts.
4) In game scene, click anywhere and notice how camera jumps.
5) Press home screen (to leave game in background) and come back to game. Issue gone.
6) If you don't tap on the splash screen when app launches everything works fine.
Reproduced with: 5.3.6p3, 5.4.0p3, 5.5.0b1
Not reproduced with 5.2.4f1 << errors in console
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown
- [2018.4] UnityWebRequest.java has a sHostnameVerifier which doesn't have server identity check implemented
- Secondary hidden Hierarchy windows pop up when a new gameObject is created in another Hierarchy window
- UI Details profiler does not display any information when selected and throws exceptions when UI module is disabled
- [UWP] ContentDialog box doesn't disable apps interactivity