Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0f3
[Android] Tapping on the SplashScreeen disables TouchPhase.Began and TouchPhase.END
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download attached project and open in Unity.
2) Build and run project on a device.
3) Start tapping on a splash screen when it shows up until actual game scene starts.
4) In game scene, click anywhere and notice how camera jumps.
5) Press home screen (to leave game in background) and come back to game. Issue gone.
6) If you don't tap on the splash screen when app launches everything works fine.
Reproduced with: 5.3.6p3, 5.4.0p3, 5.5.0b1
Not reproduced with 5.2.4f1 << errors in console
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown