Search Issue Tracker
[Android] SystemInfo.graphicsMemorySize returns different value depending if Vulkan or OpenGLES is used
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "GraphicsMemorySize" (or use APK's attached and skip to the third part)
2. Build&Run to Android with Vulkan or OpenGLES2/3
3. Open the application and observe the graphics memory size returned
Expected result - Application should return same value of graphics memory size
Actual result - Application returns different value of graphics memory size depending on Graphics API
Reproducible with - 2019.1.0a12, 2018.3.0b12, 2018.3.0a1
Note - Did not reproduce the issue on iOS, both iPad Mini 4 and iPhone XS return same values on Metal and OpenGLES respectively
VLNQA00017, Huawei Nexus 6P (Nexus 6P), 8.0.0, CPU: Snapdragon 810 MSM8994, GPU: Adreno (TM) 430
VLNQA00143, Samsung Galaxy S9+ (SM-G965U1), 8.0.0, CPU: Snapdragon 845 SDM845, GPU: Adreno (TM) 630
Huawei FIG-LX1 (FIG-LX1), 8.0.0, CPU: HiSilicon Kirin 659, GPU: Mali-T830
VLNQA00233, Meizu - (PRO 6 Plus), Android 7.0.0, CPU: Exynos 8 Octa 8890, GPU: Mali-T880
On Android, VRAM size on GL is estimated, while Vulkan returns actual values.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website