Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.5f1
[Android] System.Globalization.CultureInfo.CurrentCulture returns Culture Invariant when is being built on Android device
1. Open attached project
2. Center the text to see it
3. Build and run on Android device
Actual result: Observe that in Android device under Culture is Invariant
Expected result: It should show en-US under the Culture
Reproduced with: 2017.4.26f1; 2018.3.14f1; 2018.4.0f1; 2019.1.1f1; 2019.2.0a14; 2019.3.0a1
VLNQA00153, Google Pixel XL (Pixel XL), Android 9, CPU: Snapdragon 821 MSM8996 Pro, GPU: Adreno (TM) 530
VLNQA00144, Samsung Galaxy S9 (SM-G960U1), Android 9, CPU: Snapdragon 845 SDM845, GPU: Adreno (TM) 630
VLNQA00257, Sony Xperia XZ Premium (G8141), Android 8.0.0, CPU: Snapdragon 835 MSM8998, GPU: Adreno (TM) 540
VLNQA00267, Samsung Galaxy S10+ (SM-G975F), Android 9, CPU: Exynos 9 9820, GPU: Mali-G76
Note: the Same issue while building with mono and il2cpp
Note: Works fine on standalone
Note: https://fogbugz.unity3d.com/f/cases/1133961/ Can be the same issue, but it says it is fixed and it is not, reproduces on android devices.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'