Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
[IL2CPP]Stack traces using Application.logMessageReceived callback appear partially or not at all in Builds
1. Open the attached project "809299 Repro.zip"
2. In the Project window under "Scenes" open "SampleScene.unity"
3. Build the project
4. Upon launch, press the "Log", "Assert", "Error", "Except" and "Null" buttons to see stack trace output
Expected result: stack traces on the first four buttons are outputted
Actual result: stack traces on the first four buttons are partially outputted or are completely absent on Android (See attached StackTraces.mp4)
Reproduces on: 2018.4.22f1, 2019.3.13f1, 2020.1.0b8, 2020.2.0a11
VLNQA00313, Huawei Y6 Ⅱ Compact (HUAWEI LYO-L01), Android 5.1, CPU: MediaTek MT6735, GPU: Mali-T720
VLNQA00140, Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505), Android 5.0.1, CPU: Snapdragon S4 Plus MSM8960, GPU: Adreno (TM) 320
N/A, Samsung Galaxy S9 (SM-G960F), Android 8.0.0, CPU: Exynos 9 Series 9810, GPU: Mali-G72
-Reproduces only on IL2CPP
-Does not reproduce on iOS
-Every button Stack trace is outputted correctly in the Editor
-Reproduces with Release, Master and Debug C++ Compiler Configuration
-Stack traces are fully outputted in the Player.log
Aug 26, 2020 02:06
I'm sure the bug still exist in 2018.4.26f1 , and I found the solution , disable the BuildOptions.AllowDebugging then build, the StackTrace could be appear successfully.
Aug 22, 2020 07:07
Unfortunately，I reproduced the problem in2018.4.26f1
If I checkout my project at another place at disk， the stacktrace would be output large probability.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.2):
Fixed in 2020.2.0a17, backported to 2018.4, 2019.4, 2020.1
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.1):
Fixed in 2020.1.1f1
Resolution Note (fix version 2019.4):
Fixed in 2019.4.5f1
Resolution Note (fix version 2018.4):
Fixed in 2018.4.26f1