Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
[IL2CPP]Stack traces using Application.logMessageReceived callback appear partially or not at all in Builds
1. Open the attached project "809299 Repro.zip"
2. In the Project window under "Scenes" open "SampleScene.unity"
3. Build the project
4. Upon launch, press the "Log", "Assert", "Error", "Except" and "Null" buttons to see stack trace output
Expected result: stack traces on the first four buttons are outputted
Actual result: stack traces on the first four buttons are partially outputted or are completely absent on Android (See attached StackTraces.mp4)
Reproduces on: 2018.4.22f1, 2019.3.13f1, 2020.1.0b8, 2020.2.0a11
VLNQA00313, Huawei Y6 Ⅱ Compact (HUAWEI LYO-L01), Android 5.1, CPU: MediaTek MT6735, GPU: Mali-T720
VLNQA00140, Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505), Android 5.0.1, CPU: Snapdragon S4 Plus MSM8960, GPU: Adreno (TM) 320
N/A, Samsung Galaxy S9 (SM-G960F), Android 8.0.0, CPU: Exynos 9 Series 9810, GPU: Mali-G72
-Reproduces only on IL2CPP
-Does not reproduce on iOS
-Every button Stack trace is outputted correctly in the Editor
-Reproduces with Release, Master and Debug C++ Compiler Configuration
-Stack traces are fully outputted in the Player.log
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version