Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X, 2020.3.X
[Android][SpriteAtlas] totalSpriteSurfaceArea get reserialized when switching build platforms
1. Open attached project
2. Switch to standalone build target
3. Delete Library/AtlasCache
4. Enter and exit play mode
5. Check atlas.spriteatlas: "totalSpriteSurfaceArea: 2367488"
6. Switch to android platform
7. Delete Library/AtlasCache
8. Enter and exit play mode
9. Check atlas.spriteatlas: "totalSpriteSurfaceArea: 36864"
Actual: atlas.spriteatlas changes
Reproducilbe with: 2018.4.27f1, 2019.4.9f1, 2020.1.4f1, 2020.2.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android][Vulcan] "UNITY_DISPLAY_ORIENTATION_PRETRANSFORM" is always 0 when the render pipeline is URP
- Editor loads for a long time when doing an Undo action in a large Shader Graph
- Memory leak when building AssetBundles
- [Asset Bundle] AudioSource output field not staying connected correctly when loaded from Asset Bundle
- [Android] Duolashock4 controller is not detected after disconnecting and reconnecting controller while the Player is running in the background