Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X, 2020.3.X
[Android][SpriteAtlas] totalSpriteSurfaceArea get reserialized when switching build platforms
1. Open attached project
2. Switch to standalone build target
3. Delete Library/AtlasCache
4. Enter and exit play mode
5. Check atlas.spriteatlas: "totalSpriteSurfaceArea: 2367488"
6. Switch to android platform
7. Delete Library/AtlasCache
8. Enter and exit play mode
9. Check atlas.spriteatlas: "totalSpriteSurfaceArea: 36864"
Actual: atlas.spriteatlas changes
Reproducilbe with: 2018.4.27f1, 2019.4.9f1, 2020.1.4f1, 2020.2.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- PrntScreen (Snapshot) key is not working on UWP on both old and new input systems
- Show compiled code for compute shaders has the "Cancel" button greyed out
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- Black albedo when using Enlighten Realtime GI in HDRP Player