Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
[Android][SpriteAtlas] totalSpriteSurfaceArea get reserialized when switching build platforms
1. Open attached project
2. Switch to standalone build target
3. Delete Library/AtlasCache
4. Enter and exit play mode
5. Check atlas.spriteatlas: "totalSpriteSurfaceArea: 2367488"
6. Switch to android platform
7. Delete Library/AtlasCache
8. Enter and exit play mode
9. Check atlas.spriteatlas: "totalSpriteSurfaceArea: 36864"
Actual: atlas.spriteatlas changes
Reproducilbe with: 2018.4.27f1, 2019.4.9f1, 2020.1.4f1, 2020.2.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry