Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X, 2020.3.X
[Android][SpriteAtlas] totalSpriteSurfaceArea get reserialized when switching build platforms
1. Open attached project
2. Switch to standalone build target
3. Delete Library/AtlasCache
4. Enter and exit play mode
5. Check atlas.spriteatlas: "totalSpriteSurfaceArea: 2367488"
6. Switch to android platform
7. Delete Library/AtlasCache
8. Enter and exit play mode
9. Check atlas.spriteatlas: "totalSpriteSurfaceArea: 36864"
Actual: atlas.spriteatlas changes
Reproducilbe with: 2018.4.27f1, 2019.4.9f1, 2020.1.4f1, 2020.2.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up