Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Not Reproducible in 2017.3.X
Fixed in 2018.1.X
[Android] Setting Screen.fullScreen = false does not leave fullscreen mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open QA Attached project
2. Deploy to device
3. Notice app nav bar disappearing twice
Reproduced on: 2018.1.0a1, 2018.1.0b1
Not reproduced on: 2017.2.1p1, 2017.3.0a7, 2017.3.0p1
Regression introduced in: 2018.1.0a1
Razer Phone*, OS:7.1.1, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 540, Build:razer/cheryl/cheryl_ckh:7.1.1/NMF26X-CKH-171108/853:user/release-keys
Fixed in: 2018.1.2f1, 2018.2.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
- Colors on images become darker when enabling "Vertex Color Always in Gamma Color Space"
May 25, 2018 08:16
Full screen issue was solved with Unity 2018.2. but I get other error messages which I did not get with Unity 2017.4. And I find some parts (sound part) are not working properly. (This was working on Unity 2017.4) So, I really need your official release version of 2018.2. Not beta version. When will you release official 2018.2????