Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X
[Android][SAMSUNG S PEN] Input.mousePosition stops updating when the S-Pen is used on a Samsung device
1. Open the attached project "PenBug.zip"
2. Build and install the application on a device
3. Open the Android Logcat window
4. Use the Pen on the mobile screen and observe the pen position in the Android Logcat window
Expected result: The pen position is updating when using it on the mobile screen
Actual result: The pen position is not updating when using it on the mobile screen
Reproducible with: 2019.4.31f1, 2020.3.21f1, 2021.1.27f1, 2021.2.0b17, 2022.1.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2022.1.0a2, 2022.1.0a13
Reproduces with these devices:
VLNQA00219 - Samsung Galaxy Note9 USA (SM-N960U), OS: 8.1.0, CPU: Snapdragon 845 SDM845, GPU: Adreno 630
- When the pen touches the screen once and then holding the pen over the mobile screen, the pen position is updated
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Gamma bleeding and banding when low light baked in VR scene
- A WebGL build with complex shaders has a performance drop when tapping the screen
- No MipMaps are created when using "UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture"
- [Addressables] Crash in TransformParticleMesh
- Canvas Override Sorting breaks sorting order when it is disabled and enabled again