Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X, 2022.1.X
[Android]"Run In Background" is turned off when selecting the "Android" platform and switching back to the "Standalone" platform
1. Open the user's attached project "NewUnityProject2020.zip"
2. Open "Build Settings" and "Project Settings", and have them next to each other
3. In the "Project Settings" select "Player" and then select "Run In Background" in the "Resolution" section
4. In the "Build Settings" select the "Android" platform and move the cursor to the "Resolution" section
5. In the "Build Settings" switch back to the "PC, Mac & Linux Standalone" platform and move the cursor to the "Resolution" section
Expected result: "Run In Background" is not turned off
Actual result: "Run In Background" is turned off
Reproducible with: 2019.4.30f1, 2020.3.20f1, 2021.1.25f1, 2021.2.0b15, 2022.1.0a11
-It seems that the issue is only with the "Android" platform. There was no issue when following the same steps just with the "IOS" platform
-The issue is reproducible on Windows and Mac
-The issue is also reproduced when replacing the "Standalone" platform with "WebGL"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SHADERPASS has incorrect value when using Shader Graph for Built-In target
- [VFX] Gizmo still incorrectly rendered for a hidden property
- Nested object label indentation is incorrect when using the UI Toolkit Inspector
- Crash on tlsf_free when UI Elements are moved to the side by scrolling
- Setting VideoPlayer.time and pausing results in incorrect player.frame values