Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X, 2022.1.X
[Android]"Run In Background" is turned off when selecting the "Android" platform and switching back to the "Standalone" platform
1. Open the user's attached project "NewUnityProject2020.zip"
2. Open "Build Settings" and "Project Settings", and have them next to each other
3. In the "Project Settings" select "Player" and then select "Run In Background" in the "Resolution" section
4. In the "Build Settings" select the "Android" platform and move the cursor to the "Resolution" section
5. In the "Build Settings" switch back to the "PC, Mac & Linux Standalone" platform and move the cursor to the "Resolution" section
Expected result: "Run In Background" is not turned off
Actual result: "Run In Background" is turned off
Reproducible with: 2019.4.30f1, 2020.3.20f1, 2021.1.25f1, 2021.2.0b15, 2022.1.0a11
-It seems that the issue is only with the "Android" platform. There was no issue when following the same steps just with the "IOS" platform
-The issue is reproducible on Windows and Mac
-The issue is also reproduced when replacing the "Standalone" platform with "WebGL"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first