Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.38f1, 2021.3.9f1, 2022.1.16f1, 2022.2.0b8, 2023.1.0a5
[Android] Resume causes GetAudioStreamVolume JNI exception
On Android, when resuming a Unity app, either after backgrounding the app or locking the phone, a GetAudioStreamVolume JNI exception message appears in the adb log output. This doesn't appear to cause a functional problem in internal testing, but could be related to recent reports of issues when coming out of long pauses on Android 12.
The problem only appears when the Target API Level is Android 10.0 or later.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Performing Android and iOS batch-mode builds causes error in RenderTexture
- Windows Player exe contains unwanted properties, causing text "Unity Playback Engine" to appear in task bar when mousing over it
- Changes made by the Script in the UI Document are reset when performing an Undo operation after changing the GameObject with this Script
- Emissive materials are broken when loading Scene via SceneManager.LoadScene
- [URP] [Decals] ProxyLighting Decal shader doesn't work in Screen Space Technique