Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.38f1, 2021.3.9f1, 2022.1.16f1, 2022.2.0b8, 2023.1.0a5
[Android] Resume causes GetAudioStreamVolume JNI exception
On Android, when resuming a Unity app, either after backgrounding the app or locking the phone, a GetAudioStreamVolume JNI exception message appears in the adb log output. This doesn't appear to cause a functional problem in internal testing, but could be related to recent reports of issues when coming out of long pauses on Android 12.
The problem only appears when the Target API Level is Android 10.0 or later.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true