Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2017.4
[Android] READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE gets added twice to android manifest while ignoring the maxSdkVersion
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project and build it with development build unchecked
2. Open Android Studio
3. Go to Build -> Analyse Apk and select the build apk
4. Select AndroidManifest.xml
5. Notice it contains two READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permissions
Expected result: READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE should not be added twice
Reproduced in: 2018.3.0a3, 2018.2.12f1, 2017.4.13f1, 2017.2.4f1
Fixed in: 2017.4.18f1, 2018.3.0b6, 2019.1.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone