Search Issue Tracker
[Android] Preserve Framebuffer Alpha overwrittes Android theme
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Export the project open on Android Studio and inspect the AndroidManifest.xml file
3. Observe that the theme is overwritten from @android:style/Theme.NoTitleBar to @style/UnityThemeSelector.Translucent
Expected result: Preserve Framebuffer Alpha should not overwrite the Android theme
Reproduced in: 2019.3.0a1, 2017.4.26f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first