Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.2
[Android][OpenGLES] Missing UI and render texture glitches after restarting the game
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user project attached to oc.unity3d
2. Type t:prefab, select all the prefabs and reimport them.
3. Build an Android development player and don't sign the APK.
4. Start the game, after loading screen disappears and you see the game screen, tap the top center debug menu, select "Skip Tutorial" from the General tab
5. Close the game and kill the process on Android
6. Start the game, you should see the loading screen again. After it has completed, the should be no GUI visible and trying the pan the screen will glitch the graphics out (Frame Debugger shows that the renderpass doesn't happen at all either, and screen is garbled)
7. Restarting the game from the debug menu fixes the issue for the current session, but after repeating step 2 it should happen again.
Expected result: Missing UI and render texture glitches should not occur restarting the game
Reproduced in: 2018.3.12f1, 2018.3.7f1
Not reproduced in: 2018.3.6f1
Regression since: 2018.3.7f1
Reproduced on: OpenGLES3
No repro on: Vulkan
Devices under test:
VLNQA00025, Xiaomi Mi 5s (MI 5s), Android 6.0.1, CPU: Snapdragon 820 MSM8996, GPU: Adreno (TM) 530
VLNQA00124, Google Pixel 2 XL (Pixel 2 XL), Android 9, CPU: Snapdragon 835 MSM8998, GPU: Adreno (TM) 540
VLNQA00230, Oneplus OnePlus6T (ONEPLUS A6013), Android 9, CPU: Snapdragon 845 SDM845, GPU: Adreno (TM) 630
VLNQA00101, Samsung Galaxy Note8 (SM-N950U), Android 8.0.0, CPU: Snapdragon 835 MSM8998, GPU: Adreno (TM) 540
VLNQA00138, Huawei P20 Pro (CLT-L29), Android 8.1.0, CPU: HiSilicon Kirin 970, GPU: Mali-G72
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP] UnityLinker error when building
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source
- [Android] Audio is only stopped after a delay when VideoPlayer.Pause() is called