Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.2
[Android] OnAudioFilterRead with IL2CPP backend crashes application
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Build and run with IL2CPP backend
3. Wait for the app to crash (1 - 10 minutes). Seems to happen randomly
Reproduced with: 5.3.7p1, 5.4.1f1, 5.4.3f1, 5.5.1f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website