Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.2
[Android] OnAudioFilterRead with IL2CPP backend crashes application
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Build and run with IL2CPP backend
3. Wait for the app to crash (1 - 10 minutes). Seems to happen randomly
Reproduced with: 5.3.7p1, 5.4.1f1, 5.4.3f1, 5.5.1f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project