Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X
[Android] Objects with Mobile Vertex Lit shader ignore Point light and Spot light when built on a device with Adreno 418 GPU
1. Download and run attached "test_vertex_lighting.zip" project.
2. Open it on a device with Adreno 418 GPU.
Expected result: Objects receive lighting from light source.
Actual result: Objects aren't receiving any lighting from light source.
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0b1, 2017.2.0f1, 2017.1.1p3, 5.6.3p3, 5.5.4p5, 5.4.5p3, 5.3.8p2.
Devices under test:
Lge LG H815 (G4)*, OS:6.0, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 418,
Not reproduced with:
Samsung SM G925F (Galaxy S6 Edge)*, OS:7.0, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Mali-T760,
Xiaomi Mi 4i*, OS:5.0.2, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 405,
Notes: Issue is specific to devices with Adreno 418 GPU. Directional light works as expected.
Verified with: 2018.1.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)