Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.4
[Android] Objects with Mobile Vertex Lit shader ignore Point light and Spot light when built on a device with Adreno 418 GPU
1. Download and run attached "test_vertex_lighting.zip" project.
2. Open it on a device with Adreno 418 GPU.
Expected result: Objects receive lighting from light source.
Actual result: Objects aren't receiving any lighting from light source.
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0b1, 2017.2.0f1, 2017.1.1p3, 5.6.3p3, 5.5.4p5, 5.4.5p3, 5.3.8p2.
Devices under test:
Lge LG H815 (G4)*, OS:6.0, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 418,
Not reproduced with:
Samsung SM G925F (Galaxy S6 Edge)*, OS:7.0, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Mali-T760,
Xiaomi Mi 4i*, OS:5.0.2, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 405,
Notes: Issue is specific to devices with Adreno 418 GPU. Directional light works as expected.
Verified with: 2018.1.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] Some of the Learn tab projects have a blank 'Download Project' button
- [Scene View] Scene gizmos are not visible or are not showing up correctly
- Alpha channel is not not visible when using Baked Shadowmask mode in the Lightmap Preview window
- Native performance tests FormatOneMillionRandomNumbers have regressed due to Int formatting changes
- Unable to bake after switching lightmapper a few times