Search Issue Tracker
[Android] NullReferenceException on Serialization.CodeGenerator.Call due to stripping level being set to low
1. Open the user's attached project "XmlSerializeNullRef.zip"
2. Build for Android
Expected result: Scene displays "Success" text
Actual result: A NullReferenceException text is being shown instead (See attached LogcatNullReference.txt)
Reproduces on: 2018.4.24f1, 2019.4.2f1, 2020.1.0b14, 2020.2.0a16
N/A, Samsung Galaxy S9 (SM-G960F), Android 8.0.0, CPU: Exynos 9 Series 9810, GPU: Mali-G72
VLNQA00313, Huawei Y6 Ⅱ Compact (HUAWEI LYO-L01), Android 5.1, CPU: MediaTek MT6735, GPU: Mali-T720
-Preserve tags have been added to the "Link.xml"
-Issue does not appear if Stripping Level is set to Disabled
-NullReferenceException is only outputted when building in Mono
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker
- Missing function to reset or unset a specific resource in the local binding space of compute shaders
- [Linux][Hub] Unity Hub 2.4.5 does not open "Add modules" window when clicking "Install with Unity Hub" in Build Settings
- Multiple errors appear in the Console when building for IL2CPP