Search Issue Tracker
[Android] NullReferenceException on Serialization.CodeGenerator.Call due to stripping level being set to low
1. Open the user's attached project "XmlSerializeNullRef.zip"
2. Build for Android
Expected result: Scene displays "Success" text
Actual result: A NullReferenceException text is being shown instead (See attached LogcatNullReference.txt)
Reproduces on: 2018.4.24f1, 2019.4.2f1, 2020.1.0b14, 2020.2.0a16
N/A, Samsung Galaxy S9 (SM-G960F), Android 8.0.0, CPU: Exynos 9 Series 9810, GPU: Mali-G72
VLNQA00313, Huawei Y6 Ⅱ Compact (HUAWEI LYO-L01), Android 5.1, CPU: MediaTek MT6735, GPU: Mali-T720
-Preserve tags have been added to the "Link.xml"
-Issue does not appear if Stripping Level is set to Disabled
-NullReferenceException is only outputted when building in Mono
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Styling issues in the app toolbar
- Perforce integration - Attempting to add a P4Ignore ignored file does nothing
- URP ScriptableObject SerializeField value set to default during the first Import
- Variables use old overridden values on Prefabs when a variable has FormerlySerializedAs attribute
- [GPU PLM] 100% repro crash when baking EnterTheRoom with 4K maps when using system allocator