Search Issue Tracker
[Android] Mono library missing for the selected architecture errors are thrown when building on ARMv7 or x86 architecture
Error prevents Android applications from being built
1. Open any project
2. Try building project on Android platform
3. Observe the pop up window
Expected: project is built successfully
Actual: errors are thrown: "Mono library missing for the selected architecture" when building on ARMv7 or x86 (deprecated)
Reproduced in: 2019.1.6f1
Not reproduced in: 2017.4.29f1, 2018.4.2f1, 2019.1.5f1, 2019.2.0a5, 2019.3.0a5
Note: building on ARM64 (IL2CPP) does not throw any errors
Aug 21, 2020 09:36
Earlier, I don't have any idea about the topic you have shared here. Your post gave me a clear idea about architecture errors. I need some more information about this error. https://phonerepeaters.eu I hope you will explain it in your next post. I am looking for more updates like this.
Jun 07, 2019 11:55
I don't have much idea about the issue shared here <a href="http://www.loosediamondss.com/diamond-industry/what-is-better-purchasing-a-loose-diamond-or-a-mounted-diamond/">http://loosediamondss.com/diamond-industry/what-is-better-purchasing-a-loose-diamond-or-a-mounted-diamond/</a>. I guess it is something related to Android. Anyway, it is really good that you share the solutions for this because it will really help the ones who are troubling about this issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Long Prefab save times when using Unity 2022.2 and higher
- Console displays error "UnityException: Creating asset at path Assets/Scenes/ .scenetemplate failed." during scene template saving
- "Development Build" watermark is shown in non-development UWP release builds
- Console errors appear when the Inspector is set to Debug and a GameObject is selected
- A script public variable value is not used when set in the Inspector window
Very likely caused by installing Unity while having insufficient disk space