Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
[Android] [Mono] DllImport function doesn't receive passed parameters
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download attached project 'unity.zip' and open in Unity
2) In Player Settings, make sure that Scripting Backend is set to Mono2x
3) Build and Run 'BugScene' on a device
Expected result: DllImported function with Mono2x should receive passed parameters just like IL2CPP (check attached image 'IL2CPP.png')
Actual result: DllImported function with Mono2x doesn't receive passed parameters (check attached image 'Mono2x.png')
5.4.5p2, 5.5.3p4, 5.6.1p1, 2017.1.0b7, 2017.2.0a1
Devices under test:
Samsung SM G950F*, OS:7.0, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Mali-G71, Build:samsung/dreamltexx/dreamlte:7.0/NRD90M/G950FXXU1AQDG:user/release-keys
HUAWEI EVA L19*, OS:7.0, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Mali-T880, Build:HUAWEI/EVA-L19/HWEVA:6.0/HUAWEIEVA-L19/C432B182:user/release-keys
Note: built project with IL2CPP receives passed parameters on both tested devices
Mono crashes on iOS. Tested with 5.4, 5.5, 5.6.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete