Search Issue Tracker
[Android] Manifest does not correctly reflect the OpenGL version requirements
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Check the player settings and observe that Graphics API is set to OpenGLES3
3. Export the project
4. Check the \OpenGL3BugRepro\src\main\AndroidManifest.xml file and observe that it contains "<uses-feature android:glEsVersion="0x00020000" />"
Expected result: AndroidManifest.xml should contain <uses-feature android:glEsVersion="0x00030000" />
Actual result: AndroidManifest.xml contains <uses-feature android:glEsVersion="0x00020000" />
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0a12, 2018.3.0f2, 2017.4.17f1, 2017.3.2f1
OpenGL ES 3 is added to the manifest only if minimum API is set to 18 (Android 4.3) or higher.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website