Search Issue Tracker
[Android] Manifest does not correctly reflect the OpenGL version requirements
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Check the player settings and observe that Graphics API is set to OpenGLES3
3. Export the project
4. Check the \OpenGL3BugRepro\src\main\AndroidManifest.xml file and observe that it contains "<uses-feature android:glEsVersion="0x00020000" />"
Expected result: AndroidManifest.xml should contain <uses-feature android:glEsVersion="0x00030000" />
Actual result: AndroidManifest.xml contains <uses-feature android:glEsVersion="0x00020000" />
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0a12, 2018.3.0f2, 2017.4.17f1, 2017.3.2f1
OpenGL ES 3 is added to the manifest only if minimum API is set to 18 (Android 4.3) or higher.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode
- The error of " 'Light' does not contain a definition for 'SetLightDirty' " when building the project