Search Issue Tracker
[Android] Manifest does not correctly reflect the OpenGL version requirements
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Check the player settings and observe that Graphics API is set to OpenGLES3
3. Export the project
4. Check the \OpenGL3BugRepro\src\main\AndroidManifest.xml file and observe that it contains "<uses-feature android:glEsVersion="0x00020000" />"
Expected result: AndroidManifest.xml should contain <uses-feature android:glEsVersion="0x00030000" />
Actual result: AndroidManifest.xml contains <uses-feature android:glEsVersion="0x00020000" />
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0a12, 2018.3.0f2, 2017.4.17f1, 2017.3.2f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'