Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2.3.0
Found in [Package]
[Android][Mali]Screen sides is rendered black when using post-processing, Graphics.activeTier=true and a distortion shader
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project "ShaderTest.7z"
2. Build it to Android
3. Notice the sides of the screen are black
Expected results: The whole screen is rendered
Actual results: Only the middle part of the screen is rendered or the whole screen is black
Reproducible with: 2018.4.25f1(2.3.0), 2019.2.22f1(2.3.0), 2019.3.0a4(2.1.3)
VLNQA00220, Samsung Galaxy Note9 (SM-N960F), Android 8.1.0, CPU: Exynos 9 Series 9810, GPU: Mali-G72
Not Reproducible with:
VLNQA00123, Google Pixel 2 XL (Pixel 2 XL), Android R, CPU: Snapdragon 835 MSM8998, GPU: Adreno (TM) 540
VLNQA00024, Xiaomi Mi 5 (MI 5), Android 7.0, CPU: Snapdragon 820 MSM8996, GPU: Adreno (TM) 530
Fixed in: 2019.3.0a5(2.3.0)
Note: Affects Android devices with Mali GPU. It seems that this is a post-processing package bug, however, package version 2.3 reproduce and not reproduce the issue in different Unity versions
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform